For over 25 years, PGA Professional Kelly Morrow has been coaching up golfers, with the goal of making the game more enjoyable. Kelly has an innate ability to connect with his students and form relationships that create the perfect learning environment. “Every golfer is different, and plays for different reasons” says Morrow, “so you have to find out why they play, and what their athletic abilities are, and then build a plan around that. I want my students to eventually have an understanding of the golf swing that will allow them to self-correct when needed. “
Morrow has a particular interest in teaching juniors, which make up 75% of his teaching load. Morrow not only offers private, one-on-one instruction for juniors, but also a number of mini-camps which provide plenty of instruction, in a safe group atmosphere. Whether your junior has a desire to play golf at the highest level, or just wants to enjoy the game with friends and family, we have a program that is sure to increase their enjoyment level.
Morrow’s Students have:
- won four individual State High School Championships.
- competed at the college and professional level.
- played for college golf teams such as Ohio State, North Carolina, South Carolina, Xavier, Youngstown state, and more.
- received college scholarships at the Division 1 level.
- played on national and international stages both amateur and professional, including the U.S. Open.
- become members of the PGA of America.
- went on to enjoy golf for lifetime!
- The KMGA Tournament Player Package- This program is designed for juniors age 13-21 who want to make significant gains in multiple areas of their games- Learn More Now!