9-Stars of Golf
What Makes Our 9-Stars of Golf Package So Great…
When you think of great golf destinations, where do you think of? Do you think of places like Pinehurst and the fabled No. 2 course? Maybe the Monterey Peninsula and Pebble Beach? Or how about the home of golf, St. Andrews. Certainly, these places hold a special place in any golfers’ heart. I hope all golfers get the chance to pay a visit to these very special destinations.
This golf season, if you do not have the time or the money to take such a trip, then you must schedule a 9 Stars of Golf Trip. You will be dropped off at two of the finest public access facilities in the Midwest: EagleSticks and The Virtues Golf Club (formerly Longaberger Golf Club) both rated 4 1/2 stars by “Golf Digest” is located just minutes outside downtown Zanesville, OH. The 9 Stars of Golf offers world-class golf and convenience too. Our PGA Professional staff will schedule the entire trip for you.
Here Is What Our Customers Are Saying…
“I just wanted to thank you for making our recent Nine Stars of Golf Outing so enjoyable. Your staff went out of their way to make us feel comfortable and welcome. The round of golf at both Eaglesticks Golf Club and Longaberger Golf Club, as well as the overnight stay, was all that we had thought it would be. Again, this was due to the professionalism and thoroughness of both you and your staff. We will see you again!”
Nelson Merrell, New Albany, OH
“Jeff and I arrived home to eastern PA last night with wonderful memories and a longing to return to Zanesville as soon as we can fit it into our schedule. We thoroughly enjoyed The 9 Stars of Golf Package you created for us. The golf was incredible! The weather was certainly unseasonably warm but it didn’t dampen our enthusiasm. Thank you for your time and attention. You made us feel comfortable and certainly catered to our every need. We enjoyed talking with you and look forward to The 9 Star Package in the future!”
Judith Zimmerman, Schuylkill Haven, PA
The 9-Stars of Golf Package In-Season Pricing
Spring and Fall Package Rates Available
Just remember we aim to please, so if two days with us is not enough, let us know and we will customize a package to fit your needs.
Weekday is Monday through Thursday; Weekend is Friday through Sunday. Rates provided are in-season, based on double occupancy and include green fees, cart fees, lodging, and breakfast; applicable taxes are not included.
Our Travel staff is lead by PGA Professionals that will be happy to assist you with any questions that you may have.
The PGA Professional staff at both EagleSticks and Longaberger pride themselves on making your 9-Star Package experience a breeze, which is why we take care of reserving the tee times and hotel rooms for you.
Just call (740) 454-4900 to book your package today!
9-Stars of Golf Package 2019
Pricing for the 9-Stars of Golf is available anytime throughout the year. It includes a round of golf with cart at both EagleSticks andThe Virtues Golf Club (formerly the Longaberger Golf Club) plus an overnight stay at The Quality Inn and Suites with breakfast included. What it also includes is our PGA Professional lead travel staff to help take care of all the details. Your burden is light with us because our staff will cater to every last detail so that you can enjoy your trip! If two days isn’t enough, we can customize a package the suites your needs.
Weekday 9 Star Package: This package is available Monday through Thursday during the regular golf season. A great way to spend a couple days away from work. This package includes a round of golf at both EagleSticks and The Virtues Golf Club (formerly Longaberger Golf Club) plus an overnight stay with breakfast included.
- $182.00 per person includes fees and taxes. Based on double occupancy.
Weekend 9 Star Package: This package is available Friday through Sunday during the regular golf season. A great way to spend a weekend away from home. This package includes a round of golf at both EagleSticks and The Virtues Golf Club (formerly Longaberger Golf Club) plus an overnight stay with breakfast included.
- $206.00 per person includes fees and taxes. Based on double occupancy.
EagleSticks Golf Club:
- Named 2nd Runner Up, “Best New Public Facility in America”, Golf Digest 1991.
- Named to Golf Advisors Top 25 Friendliest Courses in U.S.A. 2016
- Named to Golf Advisors Top 25 Value Courses in the U.S. in 2016 (#24)
- Named Top ranked “Public Access Facility in the State of Ohio”, Golf Digest 1994.
- Ranked 14th on America’s Top 75 Affordable Courses, Golf Digest 1996.
- Listed on Golf Digest’s Top 100 Public Facilities in America, 2003-2004.
- Currently Rated 4 and 1/2 Stars by Golf Digest.
- Currently ranked the #9 Public Course in Ohio by Golf Magazine 2013
The Virtues Golf Club (Formerly Longaberger Golf Club)
- Named “America’s Best New Upscale Public Golf Course”. Golf Digest, 2000.
- Ranked 65th on “America’s 100 Greatest Public Courses”, Golf Digest, 2006.
- Top ranking in the Zagat Survey-America’s Golf Courses for facilities and guest service in 2005.
- Hosted 1999 Shell’s Wonderful World of Golf, and the 2004 PGA Club Professional Championship.
- Currently Rated 4 and 1/2 Stars by Golf Digest.
- Currently ranked the #1 Public Course in Ohio by Golf Magazine 2002 to present.