Programming for the 2023 PGA Jr. League Traveling Squads at the Kelly Morrow Golf Academy will include the following :
- Team Gear- , Home and Away Jersey, Team Hat and More.
- (1) Meet the Team Party
- (8) 90 min. Practice sessions where kids will learn about the game of golf and basic fundamentals.
- (2) Friday Night Fun Events
- (6) Competitions against neighboring teams. (minimum of six matches)
- (1) Non League Event ( special announcement)
- (1) Parent/Child Scramble with dinner, games, prizes. (Parent fee $25)
- PGA Jr. League participants receive special pricing on private instruction with PGA Professional Kelly Morrow.
- Each Team Limited to 12 Players.
**Minimum of 19 Experiences for your Junior Golfer as part of the PGA Jr League at the Kelly Morrow Golf Academy**
Registration Deadline is April 10th. Program begins April 24th.
Meet the Team- April 24th 5:00PM
90 minute practice/instructional sessions are : April 25th. May 1st, 2nd, 8th, 9th, 15th, 16th, 22nd,23rd
Friday Night Fun Nights- June 2nd and June 16th
Parent Junior Scramble- June 23rd
June 12th- EagleSticks vs. The Virtues @Virtues
June 13th- EagleSticks vs. ZCC @ZCC
June 19th- The Virtues vs. EagleSticks @EagleSticks
June 26th- ZCC vs. EagleSticks @EagleSticks
July 5th Stars and Stripes Invitational @ EagleSticks
July 10th The Virtues vs. EagleSticks @EagleSticks
(2) Additional matches TBA